The team here at Frank Brands are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of visitors to our site.
What do we do with information that we collect?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. The type of information may include traffic data, location and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information and request further information from us (sign up to our newsletters etc).
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means (email/phone/social media/written comms etc.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services (maybe a training course that would be perfect for you or some hot industry news that’s relevant to your needs).
* To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. So rest assured we’ll only be in touch if you request it!
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar services, that you may be interested in, like courses, conferences or industry related news.
Please be assured we never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasions such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee for this service.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email to email@example.com
All information was updated on 22.5.2017.